Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Major griefing to spawn and threats EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major griefing to spawn and threats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Major griefing to spawn and threats Empty Major griefing to spawn and threats Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:50 am

HarryNPotter

I so happened to be online when a major grief attack came from 2 new players that were using speed hacks and fly mod as well as world edit. they created massive waterfall all over the spawn centre and down goofpotatos tower - thus lagging the server. Also during the process Mccg was minor girefing and threatening to hack other players and Doowithgun5 was threating also to crash and grief.

These are the players who I witnessed greifing and threatening: This can also be confirmed by minime35643

Toonbreth - Minor Griefing
Doowithgun5 - Minor Griefing and Crashing Threats
Mccg - Griefing and Account Threats
iSho - Speed Hacking and Griefing
Firefly47 - Major Griefing and hacking

I would really appreciate it if this situation could be resolved as the server is becoming overun with water and really lagging.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum