Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Now we know what the staff has been doing EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we know what the staff has been doing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

popcornfire510

popcornfire510

[img]Now we know what the staff has been doing 2014-017[/img]

njskater

njskater
Admin
Admin

Of course...Maney's insubordination towards staff rules costed us our secrecy of the Xjordannx staff (excluding Nico do to his abnormally small talleywacker). None the less these are not crimes fit for punishment. Maney only knows of this do to his involvement 2 years ago... god bless that man... 3 years of these rituals were now released to the public. We miss you Maney, he was better than any of us.

_Maney_

_Maney_

njskater wrote:Of course...Maney's insubordination towards staff rules costed us our secrecy of the Xjordannx staff (excluding Nico do to his abnormally small talleywacker). None the less these are not crimes fit for punishment. Maney only knows of this do to his involvement 2 years ago... god bless that man... 3 years of these rituals were now released to the public. We miss you Maney, he was better than any of us.
I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum