Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF!

+6
bigphil2k10
Bloodage213
enrique_tmz
Vincent24816
FARFxTRYHARD
xJordannx
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

I am very sorry for all the griefing thats been happening, I just dont know what to do about it, to be honest we need active and reliable staff that check on players in-game every few minutes, but mainly newcomers. Just remember that being Mod+ isn't just "build build build" "fun fun fun", its also a job. So for everyone who is a Mod+ right now, please stop all of this griefing from happening! ... It was never this bad on the old map.

The only suggestion I can think of is to not build your houses or whatever your building near the spawn, build it out more.

If you think that you can do a very good job being a Mod+ please reply to this topic saying why. But please be honest about it dont say that you will help out by banning the griefers when all you will really do is build houses all day.

Cant think what else to say... Just please stop this griefing!!! Sad

Last edited by xJordannx on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

I applyed for veteran twice, didnt get first one and im not sure if i got it on the second one but: if i do get veteran i would be very helpful at monitering people becuase most of my main building projects (my tower and castle) are almost complete and i will have a lot of time to moniter people, and see if they are greifing, and if they are then ban them and i think i would really help prevent all of this greifing that has been happening

3Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Can't ban Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Vincent24816

You can only kick not ban

4Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty hey dude Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:56 pm

enrique_tmz

dude i was a good mod i will stop al the playing around give me a second chance plz dude i will stop all this mess

5Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Temp Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Vincent24816

I can be a temp mod or I can just have the ability to ban and since I am on ALOT I will make it my goal to catch everyone that griefs.also the thing where it says the person who broke something would help. even if I do not get these abilities i will still make it my goal to cathch the griefer. Wow I typed all of this on my iPod.

6Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Although... Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Vincent24816

Although I would like to be a perm mod...I'm just sayin'

7Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Help With The Griefing Problem Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 am

Bloodage213

I know i havent been here for very lone only like 2 weeks but i think i would be great for stopping griefing. ive fixed some griefs around the spawn, and stopped people from griefing 515crestwoods shop. I could watch for griefers alot b/c im on the server almost everyday for alot. I won't be sad if dont get accepted im just trying to let you have some more help.

8Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Happy to help Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 am

bigphil2k10

bigphil2k10

jordann i would be happy to help with the war against greifers. ive been on this server sice november-december and i think i am ready to to apply for a higher rank. im a freindly player i use skype and teamspeak just about everytime im on your server . im a likeble player. i have no quibbbles with anyone to date.and im Brititish/english. just ps hving pc troubles atm and my minecraft is screwed planning to get a new and BETTER pc but until then im just lagging out of minecraft every 5 mins (you can ask people if you like they know i have a crappy pc )ty,
bigphil2k10 Very Happy

9Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty I am really sure i can be a Great mod Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 am

The reason why I think that I could be a great mod is because, first of all, ive already been checking around if players are doing anything suspicious by teleporting to them, and also i am Probably one of the most active players on this server/forum. Jordan, you now you can trust me with this job, because I have donated to the forums for te server staying up for longer, I think i have prooved to quite a few mods/admins they can rely on me with this job.

Thank you (:

Btw Jordan, you feel better yet? (:

10Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Trusted Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 am

ChazAH132

ChazAH132

I've applied for the trusted status for now but i still havent had a reply, i would love to be a Mod+ and i wouldnt just build, i would check for greifers and help the community by clearing up messy ground, or just blocking up a few holes

Please reply
thanks

C =D

11Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Thinking about applying for mod... Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 pm

515Crestwood

Idk if i should apply as i have only been playing on THIS server for about a month and a week (mabye). If i was mod i would help build community projects and help people that needed it. I am always on late at night so i can monitor late-night greifers. If i had the abbility to ban, that would help a lot instead of just /kick (player). Why even give Veterans the ability to kick if they cannot ban? There is no point because if u kick a greifer they will just come back. So if you could give the Veteran players /ban that would be great. If not then i will apply for mod. Cool cat alien pale silent @ santa santa lol!

12Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty Reply Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 am

Stuntman_Mike

I think i can be a mod because i will "Always" follow my duties as a mod, i will respect all other Ranking Officals, and Most of all i will try my best to keep any kind of griefing what so ever off this server.

PS: i wont be building houses lol

13Sorry about all the griefing - NEED MORE STAFF! Empty mod? Thu May 05, 2011 1:40 pm

ankerd

hey i have been playing for about a week and i am on about 9 hours a day and there have been many griefers on but i cant do anything to stop them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum