Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Condition of Old Spawn EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Condition of Old Spawn EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Condition of Old Spawn

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Condition of Old Spawn Empty Condition of Old Spawn Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

old spawn is a bit of a mess right now to be honest. I know we have the new spawn now and it's pretty cool but I'd kinda like to clean up around the old spawn and get rid of some of these abandoned and unused shacks. I have an idea of how we could go about it too. we should put up a sign on buildings that you want left by the old spawn saying not to delete, and the ones that do not have the sign on them will be deleted so that new players can build upon them. We could have like a deadline of 1 week to put signs up on buildings and if no one bothers to put up a sign by the end of the deadline then the building can be deleted unless there's a good reason not to. I'm getting tired of seeing the shitty condition and landscaping around some of the areas of old spawn (in particular beyond Crests old store and behind the hotel).

Also, it would help if the mods would repair some of the buildings that were built using forbidden materials (like the one tower made of soul sand, which is also missing a piece of glowstone btw). It's a bit of an eyesore to see the same building in its griefed state for weeks and no one but the mods and admins can do a thing about it.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum