Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
THIS SERVER SUCKS! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS SERVER SUCKS!

+2
Dem0nGam3r
shnast23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty THIS SERVER SUCKS! Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 pm

shnast23

This server sucks because it is too much like a dictatorship. When ever the DICKtator/xJordannx hears something he doesnt like, he bans the person. For example, I got banned for going onto a different server. IS that against the rules? HELL NO! This piece of shit server is going to go down and it should.

2THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty Re: THIS SERVER SUCKS! Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

The rules are against advertising another server and/or trying to draw players away from this server, not one player using multiple servers while minding his/her own business, wtf is that about, Jordann? I hope that's not the real reason he banned you, maybe there's been a mistake (or maybe SOMEONE'S power has gone to his head). And if you ban me for saying this, God help us all. We ARE people and you are NOT God, jordann. And besides you're already low on regular players, so try and KEEP your friends; otherwise, what will become of this server? Keep banning people and there will be no one left. Please, don't ban players just for using other servers or disagreeing with you, it's not fair or right. We aren't your enemies, but you're making ones with unjustified bans (assuming shnast is right, if not then sorry).

3THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty well..... Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:57 pm

hamsterpotato

well Demon your staying nuetral so I assume this means your not quiting I like the last part about your post though I think everyone should just lie in wait till the real server gets back up I think jordannwill have calmed down by then but until then don't rely on the website as a place to relay info just keep in contact with your friends and make sure you keep up with the news these are dark times my friend dark times indeed.

4THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty Server is not Shit Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 pm

namalinowski

namalinowski

Just wait until we get our mods back up and running, and everything will be back to what it used to be. Guys give jordan a chance, he has been through a rough path lately. Just please calm down.

5THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty Re: THIS SERVER SUCKS! Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

@hamsterpotato- No, no, I have no intention of quitting this server or using (or even looking for, for that matter) another server. I want to see this server grow and maybe eventually it'll be something to be proud of. But this server will never amount to anything if people get banned left and right for unjust reasons. We'll see how this all turns out after the permanent server is up and running...

And @namalinowski- I can't wait till there's some anti-grief/anti-theft features etc. Then this server may actually be pretty epic. I am DYING to make some medievalish/RPGish towns and stuff. Very Happy

6THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty Re: THIS SERVER SUCKS! Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 pm

hamsterpotato

well this isn't the real server just a temporary map and the real server has become something worthwhile but it really doesn't have what kind of towns your looking for.

7THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty Re: THIS SERVER SUCKS! Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:28 am

graabir

namalinowski wrote:Just wait until we get our mods back up and running, and everything will be back to what it used to be. Guys give jordan a chance, he has been through a rough path lately. Just please calm down.

Ya give Jordan a chance... to continue to be a dick!

jordan /cry people leaving... oh maybe because i think its funny to dump lava on them and kill them or exploded them... more then 5 or 6 people on a server at one time makes it crowded...

8THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty Re: THIS SERVER SUCKS! Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 am

iLagHK

graabir stfu ur an immature idiot jordan can do whatever he wants so just shut the fuck up already and stop crying

9THIS SERVER SUCKS! Empty No towns allowed, or what? Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 am

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

@hamster: That's why I want to build them. I mean, can't I request a designated area to build that type of stuff? Besides, modern looking houses and giant pixel arts clash with Minecraft's theme and make a SMP sertver look like a freaking creative alpha map! The permanent map is going to be a survival map, right? So why wouldn't anyone want to build multiple functioning cities connected by rail or something? So, my question is: Can I (and anyone else that wants to) build cities in my own designated areas? Or are the type of towns I want to build not allowed???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum