Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
SERVER IS DOWN! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

SERVER IS DOWN!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SERVER IS DOWN! Empty SERVER IS DOWN! Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:46 am

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to announce that the server will be offline until hopefully no later than tomorrow. For those wondering why, our old co-owner pig namalinowski pig and a dear friend of his were using a hacking client to crash the server. Once the server is back up (probably tomorrow) the day will be declared Back-Stabber Day, and on that day every week all players will be required to sacrifice seven sheep and dye the wool red, use the red wool to build a red penis outside their homes, and put up a sign that reads: "This statue represents pig namalinowski pig , and all the other back-stabbing worms that have caused us grief." (multiple signs will be necessary). A giant version of said statue will (eh, possibly) be erected XD at the spawn as well. to serve as a template for building reference and an eternal reminder of the spineless filth that have been and always will be a thorn in our sides. Dear players, I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. P.S. The construction of penis statues is actually not mandatory and is quite optional, as is the celebration of Back-Stabber Day, but is strongly recommended. P.S.#2. What better day for Back-Stabber Day, than Monday? Everyone hates Monday, just like everyone hates pig namalinowski pig (at least sane people that know him personally).

2SERVER IS DOWN! Empty Re: SERVER IS DOWN! Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 am

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

OK........

3SERVER IS DOWN! Empty Re: SERVER IS DOWN! Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Sucks. Hope you get it back up soon. Idk what's got Namalinowski acting like such a dick again but whatever, it's probably none of my business what happened between him and jordan to start this shit storm anyways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum