Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK

+10
schaffer2397
xPupperrx69
ToxicDelta
adamksmith
Captain Krieger
nicolass1101
xJordannx
Cheech
xFaD3Dx
superboo2000
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

superboo2000

superboo2000

Minecraft username:superboo2000,DRAGONSLAYER16

Who banned you:jordan and demon

Reason you were banned:GREIFING, ADVERTISING ECT

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: OUR SERVER SUCKS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SUCCECFUL SO DID DRAGON AND WE WANT THIS BACK PLEASE OH PLEASE AND IF NOT GIVE US ONE CHANCE TO SELL OUR STUFF AND SAY BYE TO OUR FRIENDS!! PLEASE!!
What a Face

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

You really want back?? Why do u think u should b back after doing all that, if ya dont know, making your server succedful takes a lot even wasting money.. Also what id you just come back and grief the server some more?

Cheech

Drz um... u no it doesnt cost money to port forward so wat if they port forward there server they wouldnt of wasted money then

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Cheech wrote:Drz um... u no it doesnt cost money to port forward so wat if they port forward there server they wouldnt of wasted money then

Lol.

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

Cheech wrote:Drz um... u no it doesnt cost money to port forward so wat if they port forward there server they wouldnt of wasted money then

Cheech,
to run a successful server, you have to run it off a company rather than ur internet. That costs money. Also some plugins are not free and sometimes the purchase doesnt cost but the usage does. Plus theres teamspeak and some other resources that the server uses to be the best server in the world
: D.

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Wow Cheech and whoever brought my rep down is f***** up because why would u want griefers/advertisers back into the server?? And cheech exactly what nico said it does cost money that might use hamachi.. But if they were to make their server "Famous" then they would've needed to advertise and MOST people wouldntn wasye their times downloading hamachi, I used hamachi once it SUCKS! So idk but w/e Razz

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

agreed. and i lvled it back but yeah whoever brought it down is an ass.

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Thanks Nico Very Happy. And the spelling errors I was too tired so yerp

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Ahh fack it VOUCH for u to be back I miss u kinda and since it was Adamksmith who got u banned -_- whatever then

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

vouch COME BACK Very Happy

Captain Krieger

Captain Krieger

Actually... I change my mind your like my best friend Very Happy so get your ass back in here (No homo) Vouch!!

Last edited by Captain Krieger on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because im a dumbass)

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

ok...
WHO KEEPS PUTTING REPS DOWN?!

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

UNBAN ZEMM JORDAN WE FORGIVE

adamksmith

nicolass1101 wrote:

Cheech,
to run a successful server, you have to run it off a company rather than ur internet. That costs money. Also some plugins are not free and sometimes the purchase doesnt cost but the usage does. Plus theres teamspeak and some other resources that the server uses to be the best server in the world
Dude even server hosting companys cant have a lag free experiece because other servers might be being pushed to hard thus making them put more of that power to that server than yours. and also skype team speak is way to unreliable Question

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

???

ToxicDelta

ToxicDelta

If They Griefed And EveryThing Don't Let Them Back On

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

xFaD3Dx wrote:???

xPupperrx69

xPupperrx69

If the server sucks then why do you want to be unbanned? An attitude like that definetely won't get you unbanned D:

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Mcf just vouch Razz Give em a chance

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

adamksmith wrote:
nicolass1101 wrote:

Cheech,
Dude even server hosting companys cant have a lag free experiece because other servers might be being pushed to hard thus making them put more of that power to that server than yours. and also skype team speak is way to unreliable Question

sorry what?

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

No one understood what he wrote..

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

i dont even know who the hell he was :I

schaffer2397

schaffer2397

BLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AIRFORCEBRAT

AIRFORCEBRAT

No If You Griefed You Are Not Wanted So...
bounce

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Airforce who r u?? Btw they didnt grief..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum