Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNBAN US OUR SERVER SUCKS I WANT THIS SERVER BACK

+10
schaffer2397
xPupperrx69
ToxicDelta
adamksmith
Captain Krieger
nicolass1101
xJordannx
Cheech
xFaD3Dx
superboo2000
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

superboo2000

superboo2000

This is app for two people i didnt grief my friend did and airforce and pupper i dont even know you lol....

adamksmith

you remember the idiot who asked for the pluggins and got banned Very Happy

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

superboo2000 wrote:This is app for two people i didnt grief my friend did and airforce and pupper i dont even know you lol....

airforce is the "big brother" of a liar and pupper is mcfcrulz's new alias

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Airforce just fuck off Jordan please unban superboo -_-

bapsi123

bapsi123
Donator
Donator

Vouch?

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Vouch Bapsi vouch

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

I dont know....I mean it looks like you guys have a lot of vouches but griefing / advertising is a big thing if you get banned for it

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

Yea zach exactly. I don't care what everyone else says. But they griefed AND advertised which is really bad. So I don't even want to give them a chance. It's a thing called karma. Where they said that their server was going to be great, but because they advertised, it backfired and they want back. I don't want to give them a second chance. No vouch for u! Evil or Very Mad

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

Hmm. Now that you put it that way I agree with you dhopper and zachs. Well now idk what to do.

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

What ever Nico. That's just me. :/

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Michael is my good friend but i'm going to use him as an example he Griefed and raged I believe we gave him another chance everyone deserves another chance.. I mean if they do it again the grief can get rolled back, and they obviously wont advertise again their server sucks as they say so.. Come on give em another chance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum