Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

515Crestwood

I think that after talking to Nick (namalinowski) about how over crowded our staff is, I think we should put another rank in between Veteran and Moderator. I think any of these would work: (sky blue) Veteran, all the powers of a veteran only he/she can ban players. Artisan, would be a rank that could only spawn wood and cobble/smooth stone. Or a rank called The guard, It would be like a Veteran only it had god-mode and could spawn diamond sword, and armor and ban players *could not howerver teloport players*.

PLEASE VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITES (or add another sugestion) IN THE COMMENT AREA BELOW!

2Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? Empty Not crowded Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Vincent24816

It is a good idea but it made me think about the staff and we only have 2 active mods(cat and me). There aren't really any other mods that go on. We don't have Amy supermods that go on. We have 2 veterans that are active, and 2 admins(dj and brewsky). And one co-owner,nick, and Jordan the owner. And then we just have a shit load of trusted players(most of them won't be permanent. So ya there was ALOT of mods b4 but idk where they are now. I'm bored now and i just felt like listing the staff. Also the griefing seemed to rapidly decrease since the last promotion so keep up the good work everyone. K bye

3Tonites topic is:... Should there be another rank? Empty Im one of the active veterans :) Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

Just felt like telling you =D

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Maybe let veterans temporarily ban players for 5 hours, which should be enough time for a mod or someone to come on and review whether the ban should have been issued. That way griefers can at least be dealt with immediately and if someone is unjustly banned it won't matter. because the ban can be undone. not sure if it's possible to set it up so players are banned for a specific amount of time but it's a pretty interesting concept.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum