Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

515Crestwood

Ok i know everyone has to make money, and the easist way to do that is to sell crap. Unfortunatly I got in a fight with bloodage about how he complains about the problems on this server. Well he brought up a good point, we have at least 5 or 6 shops in the spawn area alone. and none on other parts of the map. (Except mole city witch is abandoned to my knoledge) I dont want to sound like i am trying to get rid of the competition (because i run The Crafter the original store on the server for this reset) but no shops are making enough money if we have so many. I think that some of the shops should be relocated or just plain shut down. This would allow new players to buy and sell items at one store and not have to go to spawn and choose from 6 different shops. It would also allow new players to expand the server and build far from spawn. We could have a far from spawn, self dependnt city or town. This way the people living in the new town or city will be less inconvinionced. (idk how to spell that lol) Thank you for reading, AND sorry agian Eric i was mad and should not have snapped at you.

2Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops Empty Thank you for reading Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm

515Crestwood

EVERYONE I LOVE YOU (NO HOMO) PLEASE READ TOPIC!

3Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops Empty I Agree Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm

namalinowski

namalinowski

We should relocate some of these shops. I think we should keep 515's shop because it was the original

4Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops Empty Yeahhh Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:35 am

Maybe, instead of making a big city with the shops in there.. MAYBE.. we should make more, and small cities around the whole map, where we could then distribute the shops (: Just idea

catinthehat

if someone wants to make a shop make em pay for it

6Tonite topic is:... Overpopulation of Shops Empty Good Idea! Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 am

Bloodage213

I would help so much if i was a mod 100%

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

I like the idea really, I built a kind of mini town that has the potential to have shops in it if anyone wants to relocate to there. it's not far from the new spawn, just take a left turn once you leave through the front gate of the new spawn and you should see a bunch of wooden houses on an island. Just ask me ingame before you set anything up though. it also has a hotel with 6 rooms available, though it still needs to be furnished with beds and such, and needs someone to run it.

Last edited by TriGunXSword on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added bit about hotel)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum