Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

515Crestwood

Ok well if you have read my every night topics, you can tell that i really like the idea of a city on this server. I propose that with the help of either Nick, Jordan or any MODs on the server, we could build a city. This city would be rather large and could be built over water so it doesn not take up what small land space we have left. (Jordan we are boxed in please expand the borders!) This city would offer a few advantages to our server. One of couse would be a cool place to gather publicity. Two it would have its own independant shops away from spawn. And three if we wanted to we could move spawn to inside of the city, (or at least have a warp point to it) and everyone that helps with the city would get free materials to build it with. We could have a halfstone road leading to important places in the city. Also it would be a good place to gather stone and mineable materials. (If you are stupid and dont get this it means a mine within the city) Overall i think this is a good idea and if anyone wants to help i will be on after school tomarrow at 3:30 U.S. Central Time. (idk when that is in the UK sorry)

2I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! Empty Help Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Vincent24816

I will help you with part of this but I will be on an hour after you

3I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! Empty If mods agree.. Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:26 am

I will also help (: with plesure Smile Cool

namalinowski

namalinowski

Great Idea!!!! I will be on for like 2 hours after school and I will help.

Nick

5I know i already posted tonite but i have an idea! Empty time? Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:35 am

What time is it where you live?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum