Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
New Rank (READ) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
New Rank (READ) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
New Rank (READ) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
New Rank (READ) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
New Rank (READ) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
New Rank (READ) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
New Rank (READ) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
New Rank (READ) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
New Rank (READ) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rank (READ)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Rank (READ) Empty New Rank (READ) Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Ok theres going to be a new rank, but its going to be nothing like Mod or Veteran or even Trusted, its completely different. Ok well basicly what it is its a "Support" rank, so anyone that has any questions about the server including donating, knowing where to build, how and where to get certain materials etc, can ask the people with the Support rank, the title for the rank will be either:

<???>
or
<Support>

So I want you guys to tell me what you think about the rank, what commands you think the rank should get, what colour the title should be and what the title should be out of the 2 from above, or if you have a better name for a title then feel free to tell me.

The new rank will probably be here tomorrow or the next day. Also tell me if you think that you should apply for the rank or if it should be like SuperMod/SuperAdmin where you actually have to get promoted by me when I think that you deserve it.

Well thanks for reading. I can haz feedback? tongue

Last edited by xJordannx on Mon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New Rank (READ) Empty Re: New Rank (READ) Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 pm

shnast23

That is a great idea. I think you should pick out those that deserve this rank by asking them questions about the game like how to build, where to mine, etc.

3New Rank (READ) Empty Re: New Rank (READ) Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 am

Thats really cool, because there is quite a few new "active" players starting to come on the server, and they almost ALWAYS ask for help ( Where they can build, Where they should get the material from, etc..) "Support" is a good name for the new rank IMO

We should or "you" should pick out People which you consider "ready" for this job.
Its really important to have This kind of rank because, IF people don't get the help/support they want, they ussualy just leave the server. Or start griefing.. of bordem

THANKS! Very Happy

4New Rank (READ) Empty Re: New Rank (READ) Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 am

Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

I think it should be a seperate rank from all of the others, so that some people can be support, but not NEED to be mods, but just knowledgable.
Also, since mods have to moderate, that is another reason support should be separate.

I think that support should get tp powers, that's for sure, to go to people so if people are like, "Can I build here?"

Also, if you get a person who is very knowledgable about the things on the server, they can help people who want to know what something is, maybe. Possibly.

5New Rank (READ) Empty What I reckon Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Dubbo27

I reckon you should hand pick the support players, maybe give them random tests about where to find stuff and what to do when you and [X] are online. Also they should have commands that will make their job as support easier; such as being able to tp to players and tping someone to them and some way to get to certain spots in the map so they can show the new players around. And thats my 2 cents on this post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum