Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted Empty HarryNPotter Application to be Trusted Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am

HarryNPotter

Minecraft username: HarryNPotter

Real name (recommended): Harriet - I prefer Harry

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Around about a week - but have no intention of leaving

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 4-5 hours a day on average but sometimes more

Name any Admins, Mods, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: Tiger459

Why do you deserve Trusted status? I feel I am dedicated already to this server, despite my short time on it. I feel I can help out with all people and I am generally a good contribution to the server =) I would also like to add that I have been co-admin on my schools current server and I know how to successfuly moderate and tackle griefing.

How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!").
I can be trusted because I consistently spend my own time working to improve what we have on the server. I will happily give up my free time to help out and because I have no intention of ruining the play experience for others, only make it more enjoyable and join in on the friendly community. I hope you consider my application as I feel I will be a great contribution - and of course I dont grief Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum