Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Trusted application EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Trusted application EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Trusted application EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Trusted application EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Trusted application EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Trusted application EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Trusted application EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Trusted application EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Trusted application EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trusted application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trusted application Empty Trusted application Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:12 pm

_Maney_

_Maney_

Hometown: Spokane,Wa

Time spent playing: a day+

Description:

Sup, this is _Maney_! I have been playing for not a long time... I know i'm ashamed Sad But please find in your heart for me to be a trusted player. The staff is the best i have ever seen!!!!! The players are awesome and its not hard to find resources! I can be a big help, too. I can find diamond..dungeons...gold...anything you need! I am VERY nice and will nev er be a griefing,hacking,jerk.
I have a MONSTEROUS mansion just outside the spawn area and you are welcome to be my roomate, (just ask).Please lission to my awesome story! :3 I started off looking for a new server on the via ExplorerPro app on my ipod and i found a server called, "xJasonnx SMP Server.. So i typed in the ip and found noone was on... I thought that was strange.. Anyways... I found that there was an amazing community inside spawn! IT WAS FABULOUS! So i explored and made my base of operations just outside of spawn.. All of the sudden.. The admin Demongamer logged on. I was so excited! So i said, "FINALLY SOMEONE ON THIS SERVER BESIDES ME!" THen he said the server was going to be shut down.. :'( Then he told me this sad story about how they switched to bukkit and the map wouldnt transfer Sad So he showed me the new map ip The comunnity was fabulos too!!! So i built my mansion and made lots of friends along the way!!!!!! The i was informed how to be trusted.. and i ended up here! please voucher as high as it goes.. because this is the ONLY server i play on now Very Happy

2Trusted application Empty Re: Trusted application Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 am

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Use the application format, go on to Apply for Trusted then click on Sticky:Application Format. Just copy and paste that. I would probably vouch if you use the application format

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum