Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Is this Minecraft im playing? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this Minecraft im playing?

+2
namalinowski
xJordannx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty Is this Minecraft im playing? Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Ok guys, I just wanted to point these few things out, for one, this is a survival server, not a freebuild server. All I keep seeing is square cuboided areas (like a 200x200 square of unused grass), no hills, people keep asking for for wool (Like I just said, this is NOT a freebuild server.) and all these massive pointless houses made out of valuable, rare items. I mean I dont mine the house part but I just dont feel like im playing Minecraft anymore.

Ok, well what I would to to start seeing is more hills, NO massive square cuboided areas, a few less pointless houses, if they look nice then for sure keep them. Also I dont "Mind" the pixel art because they look quite cool but like ive already said this is Minecraft, and this is a survival server, I dont want to see little stupid houses either but I just want this to be as survival as possible. I mean.. go and start a new singleplayer world and look at the map it generates, it looks NOTHING like it does on the server, theres trees, hills... its really hard to explain so I hope you understand where im getting to here.

Please reply to this topic.

Last edited by xJordannx on Wed May 18, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

2Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty Re: Is this Minecraft im playing? Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

Agree.

3Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty Re: Is this Minecraft im playing? Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 am

shnast23

I agree with you 200%. There are many random un-used houses that look awful. I personally believe a map reset would be good if possible

4Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty Re: Is this Minecraft im playing? Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 am

jDog6

i believe, 100% true.
Way to many houses that arnt used and NO trees and other stuff.
We need a reset and some rules. like size on a house and such, cuz this looks more like a game of life, then survival thingy lol.

5Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty Re: Is this Minecraft im playing? Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

jDog6 wrote:i believe, 100% true.
Way to many houses that arnt used and NO trees and other stuff.
We need a reset and some rules. like size on a house and such, cuz this looks more like a game of life, then survival thingy lol.

Exactly, this is mostly because everyone who can use cuboid fills like MASSIVE areas up with grass to build on which wipes out hills and trees...

6Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty thx for mentioning it Wed May 18, 2011 10:48 am

Vincent24816

i will stop cuboiding areas and i was kind of getting carried away with cuboid(it is very fun to use xD) but anyways ill stop doing that

7Is this Minecraft im playing? Empty Re: Is this Minecraft im playing? Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 am

catinthehat

but I like towns, and I like the way the server looks half civilized?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum