Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Minecraft Update EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Minecraft Update EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Minecraft Update EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Minecraft Update EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Minecraft Update EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Minecraft Update EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Minecraft Update EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Minecraft Update EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Minecraft Update EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft Update

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minecraft Update Empty Minecraft Update Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 am

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

I updated mine craft is there a way that i can still play this server? im not sure that your solutions will work because i tried them.
Also in 6-8 days does that mean anyone can go on this server with the update and with out doing you solutions?
-thanks

2Minecraft Update Empty Re: Minecraft Update Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

FARFxTRYHARD wrote:I updated mine craft is there a way that i can still play this server? im not sure that your solutions will work because i tried them.
Also in 6-8 days does that mean anyone can go on this server with the update and with out doing you solutions?
-thanks

Yes, after 6-8 days, you will be able to connect to minecraft with the updated version.

To install the client before update:

On Windows:

1) Hit the Start button.

2) Write %AppData%\.minecraft\bin in the white search box, this takes you to the MC folder. (or search for run and type in %AppData% click .minecraft then bin).

3) There you will see a file named minecraft.jar and a file named "version".

4) Overwrite the minecraft.jar there with the version you downloaded from Buxville

3Minecraft Update Empty Minecraft Update Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 am

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

It wont let me download the thing from buxville, it says Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute?

4Minecraft Update Empty Re: Minecraft Update Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

FARFxTRYHARD wrote:It wont let me download the thing from buxville, it says Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute?

You click save, not open, save it to your desktop then drag it into the bin folder and overwrite it with the other one.

5Minecraft Update Empty Minecraft Update Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 am

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

It still wont work :'(

6Minecraft Update Empty Re: Minecraft Update Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

FARFxTRYHARD wrote:It still wont work :'(

Well you must be doing it wrong then because it works for everyone else so I guess you're just going to have to wait another 5 days or so for the server to be updated to fit 1.3

7Minecraft Update Empty Minecraft Update Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 am

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

i just dont know what to do to overwrite it and i dont know what the minecraft.jar is and what does version have to do with it i guess im just stupid Very Happy

8Minecraft Update Empty Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

The instructions are worded as well as they can be. Go to your bin folder and you will see minecraft.jar, replace the new download one with that, and it will be 1.2 again, and you can play on our server again. Smile

9Minecraft Update Empty Re: Minecraft Update Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Put the minecraft.jar you downloaded from buxville on your desktop, then open your .minecraft/bin folder, then drag the minecraft.jar from your desktop into the bin folder and it will say do you want to overwrite (or something like that), click yes. Now load minecraft up like you normally would, when you wish to update to 1.3 again just simply go to options on your launcher and click force update.

10Minecraft Update Empty Minecraft Update Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:39 am

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

I still cant figure it out so i will wait for the servers to be updated but they still arent do you know when they will work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum