Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Crest and FarfX, shop situation EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crest and FarfX, shop situation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crest and FarfX, shop situation Empty Crest and FarfX, shop situation Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

I moved out of your old shop crest. Farf if you see me ingame message me and I'll give you the password for the chests I left in there. the one behind the counter contains all teh stuff that was in the chests jordann broke, but I used 3-4 stacks of wood repairing the griefing done to the store (and some of extinctions) last week. I'll get you more wood to compensate for this later (ps. there's 6 or so stacks of smooth stone that I made using the cobble that was in there so if you want any cobble to compensate for this let me know, I have tons at home). The other 3 chests (1 in the back room and 2 in the basement) contain mostly junk from my house that I left there cause I didn't want or need it (like cactuses and random tools, as well as 4 stacks of redstone which I never bothered picking up yet since I could easily get more).

One last note, lathanmonkey probably still thinks I'm the new owner of the store. he set up his room in the spare one upstairs (first door on the right past the furnaces). He might have a few things from crests chests that jordan broke but it's probably not much (I think maybe some string or something like that. One last note is that I gave him the snack bar/food court thing beside the shop counter. everything in that chest except for one stack of wheat is mine and was intended as a gift for lathan to get it started, so just take the stack of wheat if you open that chest and let him have whatever else is in it.

2Crest and FarfX, shop situation Empty kk tri Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:53 pm

515Crestwood

well tri since im back on the server (hurray!) i do want the cobble and wood back if able, i understand if u cant but idc. Yes whoever wants the room upstairs can have it, but i do want any diamond items or just plain diamonds back if anyone took them. So thanks for tellin me tri.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum