Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Im sorry for what i did... EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Im sorry for what i did... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im sorry for what i did...

+2
Vincent24816
515Crestwood
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im sorry for what i did... Empty Im sorry for what i did... Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:20 am

515Crestwood

Minecraft username:515Crestwood

Who banned you:xjordannx

Reason you were banned:I was trying to make my own smp server and needed the help of the players on this server

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:.All i really wanted was to have a server where all my friends and i could play on. I like this server and would never leave it even if i had my own smp server. I was also not trying to steal players from your server. I just wanted a place where my friends and i had the power to spawn in items, ban players and have our own rules. I didnt mean to get anyone in trouble and would like to come back. I understand i was justly banned considering the rules of the server but my server was definatly not going to be permanant. If you still refuse to unban me i will not take it personally because its for the good of the server not having me around. If you will unban me then great, i dont really know how you make these decisions but i just wanted to say sorry. Goodbye if i will still be banned after this. I will still check up on the server tho so u cant get rid of me that easy. Sad

2Im sorry for what i did... Empty ............ Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 am

Vincent24816

we kind of burned youre store down....

3Im sorry for what i did... Empty y did u burn my store down? Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 am

515Crestwood

im not mad just wondering, i gave it to farf, so...

4Im sorry for what i did... Empty what!!??! Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 am

You burnt it down without me? Sad

5Im sorry for what i did... Empty Srry Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 am

Vincent24816

Srry Chris

6Im sorry for what i did... Empty Re: Im sorry for what i did... Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 am

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

You seriously burnt it down? I was gonna ask crest for permission to use it as my own eventually. Besides, Extinction's store was attached to it.

7Im sorry for what i did... Empty Re: Im sorry for what i did... Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 am

Vincent24816

Too late

8Im sorry for what i did... Empty No one cares? Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 am

515Crestwood

Tri u dont even care that i was banned? U just wanted my store right?

9Im sorry for what i did... Empty unban crestwood Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

shnast23

I think crestwood should be unbanned because he never created a server.

10Im sorry for what i did... Empty Re: Im sorry for what i did... Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Vincent24816

He attempted to make a server. If you get arrested for attempted murder, then you should be banned for attempting to make a server. Besides we would have lost a lot of players and potential donators.

11Im sorry for what i did... Empty plz unban crest Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

gregtheman60

come on i think he deserves another chance i mean ssrisly i USED to play on meany diff servers i saved them all on a text file and i went back to every one if one got boring i STILL played on them cuz my FRIENDS were on them so plz un-ban crest

plz take your time to consider

12Im sorry for what i did... Empty Vince thats not even relavent Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 am

515Crestwood

Vince your wrong cuz u can go to court for attempted murder and win the case. If i get enough people supporting me i should be unbanned just like a real trial.
IF YOU WANT ME UNBANNED WRITE VOUCH IN THE SPACE BELOW!

13Im sorry for what i did... Empty OMG R U SERIOUS Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 am

ExtinctionX5

YOU GUYS FREAKING BURNED DOWN MY STORE?!!!!

14Im sorry for what i did... Empty Re: Im sorry for what i did... Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:38 am

Vincent24816

You can win if you are not guilty or if you lie. Once they know you are a threat to the community then you will go to jail. You did attempt to make a server and you have said that your self. You have pleaded guilty. You can keep arguing but I will win. Wether you get unbanned or not is totally up to Jordan.

15Im sorry for what i did... Empty Re: Im sorry for what i did... Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Vincent24816

Case closed

16Im sorry for what i did... Empty Re: Im sorry for what i did... Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

515Crestwood wrote:Tri u dont even care that i was banned? U just wanted my store right?

yea it sucks that you're gone but someone has to run it and it might as well be the only other person you really trusted on the server that isn't banned. Btw extinction they burnt his shop by spawn, which I never really liked anyways. I thought they were talking about his old one (which I still consider to be his main store). Speaking of which it was griefed kinda bad but I fixed parts of it last night, gonna check again right now to see if it was damaged any further within the last 12 hours.

as of an hour ago crest's old store (or should I say my store) was almost in the same condition I had left it, with some minor additional griefing (they always go for the fence for whatever reason). The bridge leading to the entrance of extinction's store is still half gone though and there is some minor griefing inside (I repaired the hall leading from crests old store to extinctions yesterday as someone had removed the floor so it was more of a lake than a hall for a while. that's about all I fixed on extinction's store though).

Last edited by TriGunXSword on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update on status of crests old store/extinctions's store)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum