Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

t0pher's Moderator Application [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

t0pher1997

t0pher1997
Mod
Mod

Do you understand the role you will be assuming and the privileges you will lose upon promotion to moderator position? Yes I understand.

Do you understand that moderators that abuse their authority/privileges will be disciplined accordingly harshly? Yes, I understand if I misuse my moderator abilities that I will be punished.

Name: Kristopher Wright

Minecraft username: t0pher1997

Nationality & Time Zone: US Central Time Zone

How long have you been playing on THIS server? I've been playing on the server for about 5 or 6 months now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? I plan on getting on at least once or twice a day, excluding every other weekend because that's when I go to my fathers house, and he has no internet.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, please explain what happened and what you learned from it: No, I've never been banned.

Describe why you would like to become a Moderator: I really want to play a bigger role on the server and help out any way I can. I want to interact with everyone and be able to help anyone with a problem, or solve a dispute between two or more players.

Why do you deserve to be a Moderator; What sets you apart from the other players? I feel that I am on good terms with everyone on the server, maybe not actually friends with them, but on good enough terms where we get along. I would love to help them any way I can.

Why would you make a good Moderator and how would the community benefit from having you as one? I try to stay in a positive and upbeat mood when playing on the server, so I feel that maybe I could brighten someones day up a bit just by being there and talking and playing together.

How do you compare with these requirements?
I feel I stack up well to these requirements.

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Accepted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum