Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

njskater

njskater
Admin
Admin

Extra Extra... Nj is applying for mod... again! [Accepted] 8XdCLZn

Do you understand the role you will be assuming and the privileges you will lose upon promotion to moderator position? Yes

Do you understand that moderators that abuse their authority/privileges will be disciplined accordingly harshly? Yes

Name: Michael Czwakiel

Minecraft username: Njskater

Nationality & Time Zone: Polish / EST

How long have you been playing on THIS server? 2 Years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? I've logged to many hours on this server, why stop now?

Have you ever been banned? If yes, please explain what happened and what you learned from it: Yes, after many insults towards Nicolass1101 and Dem0ngam3r, I was banned and then gone for quite some time, banned for hatred that has been resolved a bit, Dem0n, I understand now how people can be so arrogant and asshole like now after experience of being admin on another server, but I hope our problems could be resolved, however, my conflict with Nico has become worse, as long as a lack of confrontation is show the problems would not become an issue. Sorry again Demon for I am a much more advanced form of stupid, the Polish.

Describe why you would like to become a Moderator: I'd like to become a moderator because my time on survival started becoming boring, I hope to entertain others by offering a set of skills to the server and helping others who might become bored as well prolonging their experience on the server.

Why do you deserve to be a Moderator; What sets you apart from the other players? I deserve moderator because I have so many logged hours and seen what players want, I know how to keep disputes at a low, keep players entertained, keep players unprovoked, and my loyalty to the server.

Why would you make a good Moderator and how would the community benefit from having you as one? I hope to add a variety of way to help players enjoy and play the server fair, resolve conflicts, and aid the server in a multitude of way.

How do you compare with these requirements? I've played for 2 years now and I am of the age of 14

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

VOUCH

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

Vouch 8

iRachet

Donator