Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D Empty HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm

HunterY25

HunterY25

Username: HunterY25

Current Rank: Member

This is basically what happened throughout the time I've been playing on this server:

This one of my favorite servers that I have played on. You guys might not even know who I am if you weren't on the server two years ago. There was a lot of chaos going on when I first joined. I did lose a lot of friends in the server at that time. I was just looking for a good server to play on so I found this one. When I joined, Team Avolition was on this server. They griefed the town I lived in so I gathered supplies to repair it. The world was then reset. A week after that, I made a trusted (member) application. I then joined a faction called ARC but there was a lot of bad stuff going on with the team. My friend destroyed the base since I chose to live in another town instead of the base. He was then telling me to go rouge against the server so I refused to do it. A day after that, (I don't know exactly why) the base wasn't completely torn down so I made a few chests to move to my new house that was in the town. The admin might have thought that I griefed the base, so I was banned for about three weeks. I then appealed to get unbanned and my friend actually got me unbanned. A lot changed while I was banned. I barely saw anyone grief at that time. ARC was then disavowed, I got a promotion, so I decided to just start over. A few months later when MW3 came out, I then started playing Airsoft, so I wasn't on the server as much. For a few weeks, I was living in a private town when you had to at least be trusted or above to make a house there. Then I applied for veteran. When most of my friends quit the server, I still played on it every once in a while. One of my friends was a moderator but then he advertised his server on the forums (I'm not mentioning any names before you ask). In conclusion, I went through a lot in this server. I've been trying out other games lately so that's why I've barely been on. Now I'm starting to play Minecraft a lot more. I was banned the first day I got Minecraft when I was still a newbie but I have changed a lot lately. Right now, I don't know anyone in real life that actually plays on this server but it is one of the best in my opinion. Jordan is a great host. I would rate this server a 9.5/10. I don't agree that PvP and griefing being allowed is a good thing because about two years ago, a few people overdid PvP by killing everyone that walked outside of spawn and some people actually do rage quit when they lose their items. This is a really good server mostly because of the people that play on it. I was banned on another server for sticking up for one of my friends. He was accused as a griefer but he never griefs. I will be playing on this server more often. See you guys next time Smile

2HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D Empty Re: HunterY25's Whitelist Application :D Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Accepted.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum