Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE'S whitelist application :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

Minecraft In-game name:ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Have you been banned on any other servers, if so, explain why (Otherwise leave blank):
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted:Because I love the server, and I've been playing on the server for awhile now its it is literally the best server ever! ( and I have donated so I WANT to play on the server)
Do you agree to our Server rules: Yesh I do
Additional Info: umm Have a nice day! Very Happy
P.S.
What do you mean by referrals?

Last edited by ONE_BAD_RENAGADE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more to the reason i should be accepted and a ?)

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum