Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban ToxicDelta / AIRFORCEBRAT (SAME PERSON)

+3
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
og_anatine
nicolass1101
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

Please ban ToxicDelta and AIRFORCEBRAT as they have been causing trouble and has lied and lied. It started by him saying that I burnt down his house. When I asked him why he lied he said that I wanted to. Then proceeded to say sorry about how he had acted. Today I log in to find the same old liar there saying I was a bitch and claiming I had greifed him when all I had done was started helping faded because he had built a small cobble crap shack on his land and faded left it very clear that he wanted it off. (He will probs make an appeal to ban me) So yes, although this started in 1.3 now it involves much more people like: OBR, Schaffer, Dhopper, Og antine, xfadedx, mcfcrulz, me and some others.

og_anatine

This seems smart will his ban be carried to next map?

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

hopefully

og_anatine

I was iffy about wanting ToxicDelta banned but after the string of profanities and racial slurs he messaged me i don't believe he should be on the server

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

Yes he messaged me to

og_anatine

This is getting out of control

ToxicDelta

ToxicDelta

You Don't Have To Worry About Banning Me, Im Not PLaying On This Server After I Complete A Deal With OBR, Og, Dhopper, And Schaffer

Last edited by ToxicDelta on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

VOUCH 10/10 needs to be banned. He was talking **** about me repeatedly on the server. He made a sign and placed it on top of og_anatine's house that says "Rhiley is a fa*" . I hope Jordann reads his comment above mine and my comment.

xX3p1csw0rdXx

xX3p1csw0rdXx

vouch 150000000/10 i may not have known this guy, but the fuckers GOT TO GO!

Pixle_Man

vouch over 9000/10 he total ass

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Ban dis bitch!!HE built on my land saying it wasnt mine, and called me a fag.. I gave him many chances and he just continues to talk shit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum