Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Empty Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 am

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

It has been a long loooong topic for a long time but im sure many people want them outta here.
He has:
1. Lied about pretty much everything
2. Has been VERY annoying
3. "spamming" the off topic with polls
4. Advertised (his member app which he failed at deleting)
5. said drz and I were faggots :3

2Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Empty Re: Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 am

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

It seems like he's been a pest.Apparently he has been posting tons of polls for some odd reason.

3Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Empty Re: Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

I just think he's trying to or thinks he can perfect the server when the server is already perfect the way it is in its ways.. The stupid poll on If there should be shops or not, and then the second one with if rankig up should be easier..

4Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Empty Re: Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Aha your first sentence there was so hard to read Carlos xD

But yeah anyway, I don't really see this guy on that much, he probably comes on when I'm having a...... that's not the point. But he is rather irritating and well he's just one of those people.... I would pay a large amount of money to see a bullet flying into the side of his head in slow motion. Mind, I'd pay a large amount of money to see a bullet flying into the side of anybody's head to be honest.

Anyway I don't think I've proved anything here or concluded this, so I'm going to shut up now.

5Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Empty Re: Ban AIRFORCEBRAT and toxicdelta Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 am

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

So Airforcebrat u fucking dusty ass brat, everyone as you can see wants you to shut it, so dont call me and nico fags, rn you can go ahead and call the whole server fags, b/c u pissed them all off, as I can see..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum