Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report Demon [Demon if you remove this, you have no life]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZackNammo

Hi, I am here because Demon is abusing his admin, he has banned me and my brother (Nammo), for no reason once so ever. All my bother did is say "Is this server dead?" Demon replied "Excuse me?" being like hes gona make a big deal out of it. Then my borther was saying how Canary just released an update, and said how the server should switch to it, being a kind and informing person. Then He crashed from an error on minecraft. When he goes back up It says, You have been banned by admin, AKA demon, because when I get on I ask "Why did my brother get banned?" he says "Because I am Perspicuous" and I said "Of what". He replied "There have been many hackers on the server, and I never seen Nammo before" Then I said "So you think hes that nick kid" he replied again, "No, I know hes Koby, and you are so." "now heres the fun part of being an admin" Then he bans me. Please jordan demote Demon hes just bad news. And MAKE SURE HE DOES NOT REMOVE THIS!!!

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Demon probably had good reason to ban you. I think, and a lot of other people think, that Dem0n is a good admin. Maybe if he reads this he will tell you why you were banned or whatever

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

I was in the skype call at the time he banned you. I think that the reason he banned you was because we are having a few issues with a couple of people that keep coming on the server with different accounts and griefing etc, I guess he thought you were suspicious.
When he comes online I will get him to read this and confirm that was why.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum