Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Server is FINALLY back up to normal and running canary again, I have been updating and adding a few plugins the server including:
Teleport back to where you died on death (Donators only),
EXP level you up,
Player NPC's (which will soon be able to give you quests and do cool stuff),
and some more minor ones.

Also some of you will be glad to know that this server is now a PvP server meaning you can kill anyone playing on the server (Discluding protected zones).
This will mean alot more PvP plugins will be added in the future.

There will also be a new rank coming soon called "Member", the use for this rank will hopefully be a good way to stop more griefers and spammers as if you are not this rank and you are "Guest", you will not be able to do the following:
Build
Break
Talk (maybe)

To get Member rank you will have to apply on the forums just like any other rank.

Any questions ask me ingame or leave a reply to this topic.

2Server is now back to normal with canary / PvP update / New Rank Empty Yess!!! Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 am

crotchettheleper

crotchettheleper

Finally i missed jimbo Surprised

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

crotchettheleper wrote:Finally i missed jimbo Surprised

Didn't we all ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: