Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expanding the server barriers for more resource at the new update

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cheech

Jordan you should expand the server barrier so we have more resources for the new update.

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

were getting a new map the 24th whats the point?

Cheech

WAIT WAT!

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

Cheech wrote:WAIT WAT!
Yea we're getting a brand new map after the vanilla one for 1.4

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

How haven't you known Cheech??

schaffer2397

schaffer2397

Ya, we have been talking about it alot.

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

So new begginings >Very Happy and new buildings comin, we have many ideas to build, CloudCity 4.0 (SkyHigh), Mansions, Castles, etc. >Very Happy Cant wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum