Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Server Shutting Down EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Server Shutting Down EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Server Shutting Down EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Server Shutting Down EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Server Shutting Down EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Server Shutting Down EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Server Shutting Down EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Server Shutting Down EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Server Shutting Down EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server Shutting Down

+5
BurningScorch
sk8mafia2
skater_Kidd22
popcornfire510
xJordannx
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server Shutting Down Empty Server Shutting Down Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Due to the lack of funds and inactivity over the past few months, I have decided that it's finally the right time to shut the server down. It has been over 3 years since I started the server in December 2010.

This server holds a lot of memories for me and I'm sure the same is true for many of you guys, and I do not take the decision to shut it down lightly. But the fact is that the server is not populated enough to balance the income and outgo of money being applied to it, and the cost just isn't worth it any more to me personally. I'd like to sincerely thank the faithful few staff members and players that stuck with us until now, you're the reason I kept the server running as long as I did.

I bid you all farewell and wish you all the best for the future.

2Server Shutting Down Empty NOOOOOOOO Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 am

popcornfire510

popcornfire510

You can't!!!!! Playing on this server and being with this community is the highlight of my day. I've only been playing a few months, but I've come to know so many good people. I've gotten as many people as I can to join the server, and so have others. I know I'm not the only one against this. I understand your reason, and personally I would do anything to keep this server going. I'd run it if i could. I've donated, I vote every day in hopes to keep it alive. What would it take for you to keep it up? Is there any possibility in transferring owners if someone else was willing to pay for it? There are so many people on this forum, I know I'd want to step up to keep this community alive. Please let me know. ALSO TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, WE SHOULD UNITE TO HELP HIM. OR WE SHOULD MAKE A NEW SERVER SO THIS COMMUNITY WON'T DIE.
Please help me, i know I'm not the only one who loves this server.

3Server Shutting Down Empty ALSO Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:17 am

popcornfire510

popcornfire510

If we all contributed we could help Jordan keep this amazing place running. With all of us it would be a few bucks a month. I don't have a hosted server, but i can run one from my pc occasionally. I want ALL THE CURRENT PLAYERS to be able to play together still, even if that takes me or someone else to help host a new server dedicated to this one.
If anyone would like to contact me in regards to a plan please email me at: mustachecashstache11@gmail.com

Thanks

4Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:47 am

skater_Kidd22

skater_Kidd22

Damn dude, wish you could keep it up! Im really gonna miss this server. It was the first MP server i ever played on. Thanks for the memories everybody!

5Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:43 am

sk8mafia2

Sad Im really going to miss this server, Will there ever be a chance to bring it back up?

6Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:44 pm

BurningScorch

I really hope this isn't the end for the server, this was the only minecraft server I actually played on and if there is anything to do to bring it back, then I want to help -Sisters01

7Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:28 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Just to let you guys know, the TeamSpeak 3 Server will remain with us a little while longer, so feel free to use it if you wish to speak with me or other members of the community.

8Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 am

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Server Shutting Down JD1RgdF

9Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:30 am

xX3p1csw0rdXx

xX3p1csw0rdXx

The people I met here were the best people I have ever made.
I hope you fare well Jordan, and to you, all my amazing friends I met here.

10Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 am

xX3p1csw0rdXx

xX3p1csw0rdXx

xX3p1csw0rdXx wrote:The people I met here were the best people I have ever met.
I hope you fare well Jordan, and to you, all my amazing friends I met here.

11Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

I know I haven't played as much as I should have and it's sad to see my favorite server go. I have played on this server since the original 1.6 update in beta and I have not regretted it one bit. Although I wish I could have better met and played with the newer players I feel I have had the most fun possible on xJordannx SMP. I also wish the server could stay up and running as many of you do. I hope you all have had as much fun as I have ever since you and I have first joined. The last thing I wish (lol) is the best of luck to all of you fellow players, and maybe our pixelated hands can reunite one day. (Dat Sentence) Yours Truly, zachs1000 Very Happy

12Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:22 pm

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

zachattack4 wrote:I know I haven't played as much as I should have and it's sad to see my favorite server go. I have played on this server since the original 1.6 update in beta and I have not regretted it one bit. Although I wish I could have better met and played with the newer players I feel I have had the most fun possible on xJordannx SMP. I also wish the server could stay up and running as many of you do. I hope you all have had as much fun as I have ever since you and I have first joined. The last thing I wish (lol) is the best of luck to all of you fellow players, and maybe our pixelated hands can reunite one day. (Dat Sentence)  Yours Truly, zachs1000

13Server Shutting Down Empty Re: Server Shutting Down Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am

reelphresh

Mod
Mod

Had some good times Jordan, hope everyone has a great life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum