Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Player of the week award EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Player of the week award EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Player of the week award EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Player of the week award EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Player of the week award EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Player of the week award EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Player of the week award EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Player of the week award EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Player of the week award EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player of the week award

+4
bapsi123
xJordannx
WilliamRebel10
crotchettheleper
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Player of the week award Empty Player of the week award Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

crotchettheleper

crotchettheleper

I feel that there should be a vote every week for a player of the week who will get a title [POTW] and they also might get some powers like permission to fly or something. just a idea that might keep people acting good Smile trying to get this title. Hope yo like the Idea Smile

2Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:40 pm

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

That would be cool. Good idea

3Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:05 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Sounds like a very good idea, will definitely take this into consideration.
Thanks for the suggestion!

4Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm

bapsi123

bapsi123
Donator
Donator

This is sick idea nice crotch

5Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 am

airssoft123

airssoft123
Donator
Donator

Yeah sounds good!

6Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 am

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Nice idea, but how long would they be able to have like that title and permission to fly or whatever

7Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 am

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Not sure about flying but giving them teleport rights if they don't have them, and letting them use magic carpet. Maybe also let them use compass. It'll basically be veteran rank without the rights to kick players. Not sure what we could give if a veteran wins it, maybe include a coin prize of like 200 coins or something.

8Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 am

crotchettheleper

crotchettheleper

Thx for agreeing guys and I like the added ideas and hope it gets added Very Happy

9Player of the week award Empty Re: Player of the week award Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Dubbo27

Great idea, it could encourage players to play more often and be more active on the sever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum