Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Tilz is an annoying hacker EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tilz is an annoying hacker

+3
Peanutbutterjew
TiLz
TheIsrephalFan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Tilz is an annoying hacker Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:37 am

TheIsrephalFan

TheIsrephalFan

Today Monty caught Tilz with invis he made a video and took pictures. The day before I saw Tilz flying i decided not to report him because he had just gotten his login to work. Please ban him he's a hacking asshole.

2Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 am

TiLz

well, i dont have flyhack and im not an arsehole(another spelling correction)
all i did was find out wether that guy was griefing, that really seems like a bannable offence Neutral

3Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 am

TheIsrephalFan

TheIsrephalFan

TiLz wrote:well, i dont have flyhack and im not an arsehole(another spelling correction)
all i did was find out wether that guy was griefing, that really seems like a bannable offence Neutral
i saw you flying a while ago and flying with creative or mod gets you banned automatically and also "that guy" was monty and i know he doesn't grief another thing i remember you saying "im hacking to stop hackers"

4Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 am

TheIsrephalFan

TheIsrephalFan

now on the server he claims he had high jump whatever it is the rules are no mods no hacks and im pretty sure that isn't a glitch

5Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:53 am

TheIsrephalFan

TheIsrephalFan

now he followed me to my house to kill me and steal my things

6Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Peanutbutterjew

Peanutbutterjew

TiLz has been on server for as long as me. I'm pretty sure he did not hack. Send me the pictures an videos please.

7Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:37 am

Monty

Tilz is an annoying hacker Proof_10

^Second Reply from bottom he says and I quote -
"I Hack to find people that do grief"

I also Caught him Using invisible hacks before he admitted, I have it on video which I can upload if nessecary. He came on, accused me and Jake of Griefing and then when he was clearly proved wrong and we noticed he had hacks he decided to start on the offensive and was really insultive toward TheIsraphelFan. I think him not being banned for this is completely out of the question, regardless of how long he has been here the rules are clear. No using a hacked client it says at the damn spawn on the server, I don't see what great things he does for the server even though he claims to "Prevent hackers with his hacks" which is rather contradictive in my eyes.

8Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 am

chinchilla1234

chinchilla1234

I see it he does
The last sentence he said was "i hack to find people that do grief

[b]BAN HIM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

9Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 am

jswhiss

jswhiss

banned

10Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:31 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

"i hack to find people that grief"
That isn't your job and isn't a good enough excuse, flying and finding people who grief is for Mods+

11Tilz is an annoying hacker Empty Re: Tilz is an annoying hacker Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 pm

TheIsrephalFan

TheIsrephalFan

xJordannx wrote:"i hack to find people that grief"
That isn't your job and isn't a good enough excuse, flying and finding people who grief is for Mods+
are you talking to Tilz? Because I think he left Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum