Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Anyone here do Youtube stuff? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone here do Youtube stuff?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone here do Youtube stuff? Empty Anyone here do Youtube stuff? Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:47 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Just wondering if anyone makes videos or stuff for Youtube. I don't know about you guys but I've been doing a few LP's of various games on my channel for a while, mostly for the hell of it. I did originally buy minecraft because I watched SSoHPKC do an LP of Minecraft and after watching a few videos from him and others I figured I might as well record myself doing what I normally do at least once a day, which is play games.

Anyways my channel is Failface21 (I know the name sucks, I originally just created the account to watch stuff that was flagged as mature). My early videos are pretty terrible (the first 15-20 were pretty bad), but pretty much once I started recording Killing Floor I have most of my mic/sound settings adjusted properly and I'm more comfortable with the entire recording process.

Oh, and I did actually record a video of the server a couple weeks ago but I was kind of pissed off at the time since someone had griefed my castle while it was still being built so I really need to get around to doing another video of it with the new map and my new rank. Also I may have called fen a cool guy, which may have been true back then but as we all know things have changed, a lot.

So anyways, does anyone else do any gaming stuff on their youtube channels? Or anything really, it doesn't have to be gaming. Right now I'm doing a little game called Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which some of you may have heard of just for the Halloween season.

2Anyone here do Youtube stuff? Empty Re: Anyone here do Youtube stuff? Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:49 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

https://www.youtube.com/user/xJordannxSMP
https://www.youtube.com/user/RgGxSTraFeZz

Both my channels ^^^^
Don't use the second one anymore though.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum