Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
BUILDCRAFT EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
BUILDCRAFT EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
BUILDCRAFT EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
BUILDCRAFT EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
BUILDCRAFT EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
BUILDCRAFT EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
BUILDCRAFT EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
BUILDCRAFT EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
BUILDCRAFT EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUILDCRAFT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUILDCRAFT Empty BUILDCRAFT Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 am

WessRocks

WessRocks

I am only suggesting this, not saying we have to and dont care if you dont. I have been wathing many videos about this mod called Buildcraft that can be applied to multiplayer servers. The idea of the mod, is well, cant expain it, just look up a few videos about it or something. Anyways, I can understand if you dont use this, I'm just saying, its cool and I think many people would like it. Thank you if you at least take this into consideration. Very Happy

2BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:52 am

crotchettheleper

crotchettheleper

Yes yes yes yes yes that looks amazing and jordann please!!!!!!! but it in please! Exclamation cyclops bounce Razz Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing

3BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

This would mean that the entire server would need to have buildcraft downloaded to join the server, I have buildcraft on my server that runs of my computer that I sometimes play with friends..
Also on buildcraft multiplayer you can't have mods/plugins on the server while its running so everything would get griefed.

But anyway thanks for the suggestion

4BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:48 am

WessRocks

WessRocks

Oh well, the real reason i wanted it was because, well, i suck with tech, i have no clue how to download a mod like this, or even use it Razz
Anyways, thanks for at least looking at this. Very Happy

5BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Darrien192

Darrien192

I just downloaded buildcraft and it is awesome in every way shape and form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO bad i need to use create mode instad of using (Toomanyitems) which is better

6BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Darrien192

Darrien192

WessRocks wrote:Oh well, the real reason i wanted it was because, well, i suck with tech, i have no clue how to download a mod like this, or even use it Razz
I can help you download it but i dont know how to use toomanyitems with it even though it comes with it but just use create mode if you just want to build cause if your playing survival theres no point in spawning items am i right?

7BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Darrien192 wrote:
WessRocks wrote:Oh well, the real reason i wanted it was because, well, i suck with tech, i have no clue how to download a mod like this, or even use it Razz
I can help you download it but i dont know how to use toomanyitems with it even though it comes with it but just use create mode if you just want to build cause if your playing survival theres no point in spawning items am i right?

To use toomanyitems, make sure you have it downloaded then open up your inventory ingame and press O on your keyboard.

8BUILDCRAFT Empty Re: BUILDCRAFT Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 am

WessRocks

WessRocks

Darrien192 wrote:

I suck with tech and I would love help on how to download it, all these videos about how to do are too vague and dont explain it enough. I really wanna use this mod, even if it just by myself Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum