Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL

3 posters

public or private city

Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL Vote_lcap0%Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL Vote_lcap80%Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL Vote_lcap20%Public or Skyscraper or both city--- POLL Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jake197

I am making the road outline of a city near one of the borders on the ocean, and am wondering if people would rather use it to make shops and homes, or to fill it with skyscrapers and protect it, or half and half.

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Sounds good, I voted for shops and homes so that it actually has some use Razz

jake197

okay ill make it public but it just got horriably griefed so im gonna ahve a mod protect it and ill prefabricate all the buildings and shops and ppl can just use the buildings when im done 4 free

Dubbo27

You should leave some empty lots for people to make their own house/shop. It could add a nice personal touch to the town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum