Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
I dont know how to say this but... EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
I dont know how to say this but... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

I dont know how to say this but...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I dont know how to say this but... Empty I dont know how to say this but... Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

515sorryforwhatidid

Look ik i messed up REALLY BAD. But i dont want to keep a whitelist on my server, and i dont want to have to go to "war" with your server jordann. This was my first time in a (complete) power position. I didn't know how to express my power. I used it very irresponsibly and wish i could go back. Your server has had a lot of chaos lately (i have been watching your forums) and if there is anything i can do just please tell me. I loved your server when i played on it and i dont want to bring harm to anyone or anything on your server jordann. The only reason that i started a server honestly was so all of my friends would be unbanned. For some reason i thought that if i stole your players it would get revenge for bloodage213 getting banned. I realize that you dont like me and i understand if u wont ever forgive me but i just thought i should say this. Agian im sorry for what i did and i dont want to fight. Any way if i can help in ANY WAY please tell me. oh i guess this also counts as a ban appeal...

Last edited by 515sorryforwhatidid on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to put in that last part)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum