Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

Minecraft username:namalinowski

Real name (recommended):Nick

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:2 days after it started

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Every day

Name any Admins, Mods, or Trusted players who would vouch for you:xJordannx, iLagHK

Why do you deserve Trusted status? Because the staff know im a good player, and i deserve a chance to be trusted.d

How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!"). I can be trusted because I help out a lot with griefing, I have replaced more structures than anyone on this server that has been griefed. I am a nice guy, and i think all the players on this server would vouch for me, and i hope i can gain everyones trust again.

Thanks

Nick

2namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:34 am

iLagHK

nick we did not vouche for you but me and jordan are talking about the situation right now...

3namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

well i thought you guys vouching for me would be a no brainer, but then i guess no one can vouch for me... I am on my way home i will be home in 10 minutes.

4namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:37 am

iLagHK

well will i beable to talk with you guys without getting hate comments from you?

5namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty it was my fault Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

dontbanmeyet

ok jordan nick was your best player and you NEED to let him back. i am sorry for taking him and i forced him to come. i told him it was going to be the best and everything, but now i just want things to be back to normal. you and nick were best friends, and then i came along and fkked it up. so dont let ilag try to be all profesh cuz hes not. let nick come back and i will just leave and stay out of this server forever. just...dont be like that. dont make nick start all over because of me. i should have never took him. just let him back. you know its the right thing to do. we will shut down my server and none of you will ever have to hear from me again. just please jordan. make nick co-owner and pretend that none of this happened. i shouldnt have taken him but it isnt fair to him. i convinced him. he didnt want to but i made him. just let him be co-owner again.
signed,
youknowwhoitis

6namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 pm

hamsterpotato

wait let me get this straight jordann..... you demoted nick because someone somehow said something that nick didn't want to be said? So you demote him? Well if thats the case for the 5th time fuck you and I am not sure why nick even still trys its obvious your a douchebag gone mad with power. Then this person trys to appologize and you abruptly say no you won't even give nick another chance? I don't know what would make you ban nick but it sounds like a repeat of tnecniv all over again you are making the wrong choice jordann don't keep doing this stop this dictatorship say sorry unban everyone so I don't have to keep bitching and spamming "fuck you"s all the time just give nick back his rank like any sane person would.
-the potato

7namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

dontbanmeyet

ikr nate is sucking up to him so much and he has gone mad with power. i just want to say one thing. Fuck you nate go be jordans bitch. and jordan, i can bypass ipbans and its me you are mad at not nick, so please just give him his rank back

8namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 pm

iLagHK

vince just shut the fuck up you are not making nick get his ranks back any faster you are just being a douche and mad at me for no reason, you think what u say is true but u dont talk to me and jordan while we are talking so you dont know shit you think ive done this stuff but i havnt so go fuck yourself

-Sincerely
iLagHK

P.S. Go fuck yourself

9namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Empty Re: namalinowski's Apply For Trusted :) Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 am

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

lul, time to get the popcorn out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum