Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Minecraft username: Dem0ngam3r

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1-2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: indefinitely

Name any Admins, Mods, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: ilagHK (maybe)

Why do you deserve Trusted status?: I haven't been on the server long, but I have not caused ANY trouble, other than the occasional anti-greifer/killer/thief rant (who doesn't?). I try to help people on the server when I can, sometimes even going out of my way to do so (usually resulting in me getting stabbed in the back), but tend to mainly keep to myself or in a small group (at least until protective measures are (hopefully) put into effect on the upcoming permanent server). I plan to play on this server as long as it remains active and retains a certain level of, class (and funness,obviously), I guess?...as much as can be expected for a Minecraft SMP server..... Rolling Eyes

How do we know you can be trusted?: As I said, I've caused NO trouble and have never stolen from or griefed a player, nor have I attacked a player without cause, and know most of the regular players at least in speech exchanges, and have dealt with a fair number of players personally (who I'm sure would vouch for me). I'm not sure how many of the people I've dealt with are registered on the forum.

In closing, I would like to say that I'm very excited about being an active member on the xjordannx server, as well as this forum, and hope to receive this trusted status, so that other members and guests know they don't have to worry about me as a threat in any way in the game, and will be treated fairly and politely (as much as is deserved tongue ) on both the forum and server. I also hope that the server and forum will continue to grow, improve in quality, and increase in popularity (I would hate to see the server die). Thank you.
cheers *standing ovation* cheers

shnast23

you dont want to be on this server. Jordan is a douche bag/dictator.

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Haha, your signature seems to say otherwise, shnast, although I saw hamsterpotato's post and yours as well, and I agree it seems like Jordann might be paranoid about losing players or something (or he's just trying to prove who's the boss). Btw, I misunderstood the part where it asks "how often do you plan on using this server?"; I thought it meant how long I planned on using the server in the future, not like the hours I put in. Sorry 'bout that. I play at least maybe like, 4 hours everyday or so, and will probably play more when the permanent map is up.

4Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. Empty good Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

hamsterpotato

Good at least people are reading whats happening I don't think your gonna quit the server but fyi no ones getting ranked till the regular server is back up.

5Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. Empty Alrighty then Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Ok, thanks for the heads up, hamster. I guess I'll be anxiously awaiting the permanent server, then.

6Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. Empty Hmm.... Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 am

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Well I guess I am not being ranked? Jordann never seems to be on this forum, or anyone else, for that matter.

Either I'm just impatient, or this forum is almost worthless (I mean what's the point if Jordann or someone else with authority is never on?).

7Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. Empty i wouch Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 am

grand_master

i vouch for you and when i get mod we can build ultimate stuff

8Dem0ngam3r's application for your consideration. Empty Thanks Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 am

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Thanks, grandmaster, now if someone could just help me with teamspeak.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum