Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) Empty MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

namalinowski

namalinowski

Hey guys today is my last day of school.

Nick
namalinowski

Dubbo27

Sweet as man.

3MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR (SCHOOL) Empty Awesome Fri May 27, 2011 11:51 pm

mine ends on the 22nd of july =( goes up to the 15 of september though (:

Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

I also ended school (OF COURSE) but after next week, I have a job (unpaid) that goes from 9-4 Mon-Fri.

Yaaaaay... (No, I was not forced to do this, this was by force)

catinthehat

4 and a half more days...

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Cool. I actually finished my second semester of university at the end of april but I signed up for a spring course, which has about 2 weeks left in it so I'll be done in mid june. Other events happening for me in june include what will be a rather unpleasant visit to the dentist where they'll probably be removing part of my jaw to fix an underbite, resulting in my jaw being wired shut for around 6 weeks of summer, which should be totally fun except for he fact that I won't be able to eat anything solid for 6 weeks. Whatever, better to get it done now than a few years from now when I hopefully actually have a job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum