Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
my skyscraper was deleted by some mod EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

my skyscraper was deleted by some mod

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my skyscraper was deleted by some mod Empty my skyscraper was deleted by some mod Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 am

jake197

Im really upset that whoever did this could not wait long enough to ask nick to move my skyscraper up because he wanted to extend the land...

please rest teh server or something to get my tower back... I think i might leave this server if you guys are just gonna disrespect people's creations like that.... the least you could have dont would have been to ask ME as I am on ALOT.....

2my skyscraper was deleted by some mod Empty Re: my skyscraper was deleted by some mod Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

I'm not going to name any names but they thought it was not very nice to have right next to spawn, so they thought that they would just delete it. I'm sorry for This action, I didn't do it but I will supply u any materials you want from now on.

Thanks,

Nick

3my skyscraper was deleted by some mod Empty Re: my skyscraper was deleted by some mod Tue May 10, 2011 11:11 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum