Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
applying for protection of my community skyscraper EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

applying for protection of my community skyscraper

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jake197

its not finsihed... but keeps get horribly greifed over and over again causeing me to take tons of time to try ot fix it... could u protect all of the building except the top unfinished part?

if u cnat just protecting it all would be great

if u r wondering it is a community builidng but is not finshed yet

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Ok, show me it when you get on and I will protect it for you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum