Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Moving the rules board EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Moving the rules board EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Moving the rules board EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Moving the rules board EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Moving the rules board EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Moving the rules board EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Moving the rules board EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Moving the rules board EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Moving the rules board EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving the rules board

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moving the rules board Empty Moving the rules board Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 am

Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

I think a lot of people are missing the rules because it is to the side of the donation board. I think that the rules board should be switched to where the donation board is currently.

A lot of people have been banned for flying, and it is kinda unfair, you don't assume that there is a sign with rules when you first come into the server.

2Moving the rules board Empty Re: Moving the rules board Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:34 am

Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

Oh, and talking about other servers, that's another thing that many people miss. It makes it kinda unfair if people get insta-banned if they didn't see the rule. One time, I did inform some people that they weren't allowed to when there wasn't a mod online, and they pretty much apolagized a lot to me, meaning they didn't mean to do anything wrong, and weren't informed of the rules.

3Moving the rules board Empty Re: Moving the rules board Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 am

Vincent24816

i agree the rules bored should be moved

4Moving the rules board Empty Re: Moving the rules board Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Moving when the server gets back to normal.
Thanks for the suggestion.

5Moving the rules board Empty Re: Moving the rules board Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:01 am

Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

Your welcome Wink

6Moving the rules board Empty Re: Moving the rules board Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am

Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

Also, this hasn't been a problem, but it might be,
I think the banned items board is to the right of the middle sign, I think it is best to put it to the left, because that is where the main path is, and more people will see it.

Again, this isn't a big problem, atleast I haven't seen any wrong of it, but it's just a suggestion.

Also, it might help to maybe emphasize some of the rules on the board, like talking about servers, by maybe putting the more important/most ignored rules above the others.

7Moving the rules board Empty i agree Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 pm

515Crestwood

yeah i have been banned one for talking about another server so ty for moving the rules jordann (even tho bloodage propossed the months ago) and can i please be unbanned i only wanted to make one so bloodage could play on the same server as me, but now were both banned so it doesnt matter. Can u please just give us both one more chance? I promise i wont break any of the rules. sunny

8Moving the rules board Empty did we go back? Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 am

515Crestwood

i was just wondering when we were going back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]