Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
griefer got the creeper head by bridge EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

griefer got the creeper head by bridge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1griefer got the creeper head by bridge Empty griefer got the creeper head by bridge Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

name of griefer: Wildboy147

yea I just watched him grief half of the green wool creeper head by spawn. He then had the audacity to ask for help when he was getting murdered by mobs. I fed him to the zombies.

sNew grief damage report: Bloodages house has been added to the list of casualties, and he claims he found 146 diamonds in a chest in a house with a cactus in it, though I'm not sure how true that is. Btw tell greg I fell for his lava trap and lost a ton of coal for being stupid enough to walk into it (was checking to see if it was from his chest but it was locked so unless the griefer used hacks to open it the diamonds should be in there).

Last edited by TriGunXSword on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cause I'm pissed now)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum