Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

515Crestwood

Minecraft username:515Crestwood

Who banned you:xjordannx

Reason you were banned:asking if i would be banned for having a PRIVATE server with my friends in rl

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:.it was a simple question and if we cant get one running then i have no where to go (i just wanted a small town type server and was asking if i would be banned, obiously thats a yes)

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

515Crestwood wrote:Minecraft username:515Crestwood

Who banned you:xjordannx

Reason you were banned:asking if i would be banned for having a PRIVATE server with my friends in rl

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:.it was a simple question and if we cant get one running then i have no where to go (i just wanted a small town type server and was asking if i would be banned, obiously thats a yes)

That was not the reason you got banned, you got banned for talking about your server your making on my one and telling everyone to join it and they get mod as soon as they do.

- Application Declined

3Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up Empty Declined Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 am

Brewsky778

Declined Declined lol!

4Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up Empty lol Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Crest just sent his friend to this server to tell me he was banned and to "recruit" me into his server. Not that I'd join his server anyways cause I don't think I'd be able to play more than 1 server at a time, and this one is pretty awesome. I'm more worried about the fact that his friend came on and said he'd "avenge" crest immediately after logging in. I didn't notice anything griefed when I checked around spawn and old spawn though so maybe he was just joking, but then again crest was telling him what to say so that's probably why.

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

TriGunXSword wrote:Crest just sent his friend to this server to tell me he was banned and to "recruit" me into his server. Not that I'd join his server anyways cause I don't think I'd be able to play more than 1 server at a time, and this one is pretty awesome. I'm more worried about the fact that his friend came on and said he'd "avenge" crest immediately after logging in. I didn't notice anything griefed when I checked around spawn and old spawn though so maybe he was just joking, but then again crest was telling him what to say so that's probably why.

Whats his minecraft username?

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

It's Wap.

7Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up Empty I sent wap to give tri a message Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:55 pm

515Crestwood

wap has done nothing wrong, i simply sent him to give tri a message and leave. He may become interested in YOUR server, and should not be banned. He didnt greif, or break any of your unfair rules jordann and it was his stupid idea to say the word avenge. and btw, jordann i like everyone on the server but Enrique_tmz, he should be banned and he is the reason that i wanted to start a server partly. Also jordann, i needed help to start the server, so i promised anyone from your server that helped me mod. This is not because i wanted to steal your players/donators i just wanted to be able to have a server where i could have all my friends in rl play together and be able to spawn in items. And the final reason that i wanted to have a smp server is so i could test out a new map i have been working on. This will most likely be the last post i make so have a nice life to all my friends and half friends on this server. Very Happy ps: FUCK YOU ENRIQUE!

8Agian? jordann it was a question, i dont even know how to set one up Empty also Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 am

515Crestwood

i didnt send wap to recruit tri, i sent him to tell him that i was banned and tell him my email so that we could talk out of game. since i am banned, i cannot talk to tri and like him. I just wanted him to know my email.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum