Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
While the Admins away the greifers will play... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

While the Admins away the greifers will play...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

515Crestwood

WE NEED MORE STAFF AND PEOPLE WHO CAN BAN! I have been on the server at least twice during greifer attacks, and guess what? NO FUCKING PEOPLE WHO CAN BAN WERE ON! we need to give certain people (idk who but trusted members of our community and not the rank but real trusted people) the abbility to ban players. We could add the command /ban (player) (reason) and if the reason is good acording to whatever the guidelines are they should be banned or kicked for a certain period of time. (at least two hours would be nice) If there is anyway to do this please implement it into our server! (or we could just give everyone but me a free rank up to keep the greifers under control.) I also have one more sollution to the problem although annoying at some times players could declare a structure finnished and an admin, MOD or owner/co-owner could create a greif protection barrier around the structure. This would prevent the structures owner/workers to make changes to the structure though. If anyone has any good ideas please tell The Admins

2While the Admins away the greifers will play... Empty Just a thought Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Vincent24816

If I get mod, I know how to use cuboid(at least the protection part) very well. If they decide to do the last idea then it could be my job to protect them. Again, this is just a crazy idea. And I'm tired so ya.

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Promotions + Demotions today, i'll put a heads up on the forums, BEST TIME TO APPLY IS NOW!

4While the Admins away the greifers will play... Empty Cool Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Vincent24816

That's awesome Jordan thx for letting us know. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum