Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE's app for mod! [Pending]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

Do you understand the role you will be assuming and the privileges you will lose upon promotion to moderator position?I understand the role of being mod, and also understand the roles i would lose if i were to be promoted.

Do you understand that moderators that abuse their authority/privileges will be disciplined accordingly harshly? Of course.

Name:Rhiley

Minecraft username:ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

Nationality & Time Zone:American, Mountain Standard Time

How long have you been playing on THIS server? About 2 1/2 years.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? As long as I have mine craft(forever).

Have you ever been banned? If yes, please explain what happened and what you learned from it: No i have not.

Describe why you would like to become a Moderator: I would like to become moderator because i would like to become part of the staff of a great server and would also like to become something better and help the server as much as i can.

Why do you deserve to be a Moderator; What sets you apart from the other players? I deserve to be a moderator because i have played on there server for a very long time, others can trust me because i haven't broken any rules, and I also would support this server to my full effect.

Why would you make a good Moderator and how would the community benefit from having you as one? I could make a good moderator because i can get along with anyone and again I can help the server. The community could benefit of me being a moderator because i wouldn't treat any players differently, and I would also help to keep the server a cheat-free zone.

Requirements: I have played for more than two weeks, and i am also a donator.

I am mature, I am active(again), and a loyal player.

I am above age 13(16).

Thanks for reading this over!
--ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Vouch Very Happy

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator