Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
iRachet's Mod app [Denied] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

iRachet's Mod app [Denied]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iRachet's Mod app [Denied] Empty iRachet's Mod app [Denied] Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:09 am

iRachet

Donator
Donator

Do you understand the role you will be assuming and the privileges you will lose upon promotion to moderator position? Yes.

Do you understand that moderators that abuse their authority/privileges will be disciplined accordingly harshly? Yes

Name: Dom Dube

Minecraft username: iRachet

Nationality & Time Zone: Eastern - Canada

How long have you been playing on THIS server? about 2 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? I plan to be on more such as everyday for a bit maybe around 2-3 hours

Have you ever been banned? If yes, please explain what happened and what you learned from it: Yes, from being a dick. I've learned
to not be a dick because being a dick is a dick move.

Describe why you would like to become a Moderator: I would like to be Moderator because I've been playing this server for a while and I just want to help everyone I can.

Why do you deserve to be a Moderator; What sets you apart from the other players? I deserve Moderator because I am a higher rank than most and I also am more trusted from over time. I think I deserve Moderator because I plan to help most people I can and
also want to help get rid of most bad people because when i do join hardly anyone was on.

Why would you make a good Moderator and how would the community benefit from having you as one? I would hope i would leave a good record as to a nice person and also I would hope they would like me for how I am able to hope too.

How do you compare with these requirements? I meet the requirements by being a loyal player and by following the rules I understand what needs to be done.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum