Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maney's Member Application (Plus Life Update)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

_Maney_

_Maney_

Minecraft username: _Maney_

Real name (recommended): Mathias Maney

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since 1.8

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until it's gone.

Name any Admins, Mods, or Members who would vouch for you: Dem0nGam3r, xJordannx, Aniceprofile, iRachet, Friend, nicolass1101, bapsi123.

Why do you deserve Member rank? Well it's been a while but I'm back on the server. I've been a member of the server before and I'm sure about every veteran on the server knows me and loves me(; [Not] I've been loyal to this server. This is the literal only Multiplayer server I play on anymore just because I love the staff! The reason I have been gone for awhile was because I moved to California and made new friends and we would hangout and go to the mall or skate park all the time. Let's just say this is the first time in my life I have gotten popular and have had a clique in school. I miss you guys though so I got back on because honestly you guys are way more funnier and more exciting. Going to the mall, skate park, or park can get boring. So I'm back to the traditional lazy summer. Anyways, enough of me, let's get back to why I should deserve the 'Member' rank. Ask anyone I have no problems with anybody. I never dis-obey the rules. EVER. (Except for that one mis-conception once, but again, I wasn't really cheating.) I'm actually donating soon. Smile And I also want to support and help the server all the way until it's gone. I love you all. So that's it really. Hope you all vouch for me Very Happy

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

Vouch, even though you haven't been on in a while we all know you deserve the rank.

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Vouch. (If you actually begin playing often again Razz)

iRachet

Donator
Donator

Vouch, you deserve this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum