Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

Hey guys,

Since I pay for the teamspeak, and i just payed for three more months(45 dollars) I was wondering if you guys still like it. I hear there was issues with lag in minecraft when you had teamspeak running. If you guys like it tell me with a comment below. By the way when you donate you get your own room in the teamspeak server, and you get the donator or whatever rank you are. Personally i like the teamspeak, and i would rather use that then skype, but everyone has their own oppinions. Again i payed for 3 more months, so i will either stop it after 3 months or I will buy another 6 months after that. 6 Months is 85 dollars. It is less money than buying it month for month. Well thank you for your input. OH and also, every once in awhile we might do giveaways or some cool events with teamspeak, so I urge you guys to come on it. Thanks. And make sure if you do download it is teamspeak 3 client not server. And it doesnt cost money to you guys, only me and jordan (sometimes he helps me pay it). So thanks to everyone donating, because it goes to the server and the teamspeak.

IP: 174.36.215.251:4210

Nick

namalinowski

2Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Re: Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 am

catinthehat

I LIEK IT, just no one's ever on when i am xD i don't have any lag issues with minecraft when i have teamspeak running.... so Very Happy

3Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Teamspeak Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:11 am

namalinowski

namalinowski

I am trying to get people to use that more than skype, but people won't.

Nick

namalinowski

4Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Re: Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

I would really like to use it but i dont know how
lol

5Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Re: Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

You guys want a tutorial on YouTube on how to use/download it?

6Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Re: Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 am

FARFxTRYHARD

FARFxTRYHARD

yes i think a tutorial wouldnt just help me, but other people who dont know how to use it and i would greatly appreciate it (it would also save me a lot of time trying to figure it out)

7Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Empty Re: Teamspeak 3?!?!?!??!?!?!? Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 pm

MattDs17

This is an old topic, but it's late and I'm lurkin' t3h forumz.

Firstly, thanks for paying for the server, it's a great way for us all to communicate.

I can't decide myself so let's make a comparison chart

Skype | TS
free | paid
always hear people | push-to-talk capable
need to start conversation | server up all the time
potential issues with who hosts (kicking, etc.) | hosted on a server, mods manage people
one channel/need to make separate calls | multi-channels for privacy

just from those things i'd say TS is definitely better. But, I'm a cheap-ass, and I think those issues are manageable, so my vote goes for Skype Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum