Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
iRachet quitting xJordannx's server EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

iRachet quitting xJordannx's server

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iRachet quitting xJordannx's server Empty iRachet quitting xJordannx's server Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:12 pm

iRachet

Donator
Donator

Story is this:

I joined a village that Nico let me in cause he felt bad.
And (someone who will not be named) blamed me for stealing diamonds that i have mined On top of that the same time he went mining. He killed me multiple times and i have asked him to stop. his words were "nahh i'm good" and "nahh" all the time. So i decided to start attacking back a littlem made EVERYTHING worse and he noticed i have had a Diamond Helmet, Enchanted Dia Pick and a enchanted dia sword and that's when he decided to frame me from stealing. so a whole bunch of killing and shit i decided to go and say "FUCK THE SERVER I'M QUITTING" (No one cared and/or believed) so it happened

Good bye server
Good bye people (apart from you) (And you know who you are so.... Don't even try)
Good bye dem0n, Jordan, Nico, Bapsi, Fad, Micks, Will, Maney and the other i haven't named. It was nice playing but someone has ruined it.

2iRachet quitting xJordannx's server Empty Re: iRachet quitting xJordannx's server Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 am

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Why do people let douchebags get to them..

3iRachet quitting xJordannx's server Empty Re: iRachet quitting xJordannx's server Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

NOOOOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE PLEASE. YOUR AWESOME!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum