Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Important! for Jordan only EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Important! for Jordan only EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Important! for Jordan only EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Important! for Jordan only EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Important! for Jordan only EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Important! for Jordan only EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Important! for Jordan only EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Important! for Jordan only EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Important! for Jordan only EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Important! for Jordan only

+2
xJordannx
Thecrafterhall
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Important! for Jordan only Empty Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 am

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

Im setting up a tekkit sever for xjordannx so we can have another server. I need a list of plugins you use.

2Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:01 am

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

i mean 73740
not 73749

3Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

I'm not falling for this, I know what you're trying to do, and if I wanted a tekkit server I'd make one.

kthxbai.

4Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

Jordan i aint tricking you. its kinda boring in the plain vanilla some people are tired of vanilla and want something more... well industrial. Make a poll and watch the results

5Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 am

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

plz just unban me Im not a bad person me and _maney_ were gonna connect our cities beachville and mancity to make Mancity 2.0

6Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

You didn't even discuss it with us, and got all our players to go on it. You broke the rules by advertising and to be honest, you trying to "help" us sounds like a fuck-load of bullshit. We NEVER asked you to make a server for us, and you never even mentioned it to us, so don't try to say it was for us or our server. The server is already doing so poorly that we're considering shutting it down for good, so perfect timing I guess! You could call it NewXJXSMP!!! Very Happy:D:D:D:D

7Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 pm

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

Dem0n, if it's donations you guys need to keep the server up I will consider donating again. I know I haven't been on, I'm just waiting for the new map to start playing again.

8Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

well im not done yet with the server it keeps resetting the map
I'm trying to do my best to help the server

9Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:38 pm

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

Huh?

10Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

william i was trying to set up a tekkit server for jordann but i guess he thought i was conning him into something else

11Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 pm

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

Yeah I know but why? They didn't ask you to.

12Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

i wanted to do something nice but they didnt know

13Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

WilliamRebel10 wrote:Dem0n, if it's donations you guys need to keep the server up I will consider donating again. I know I haven't been on, I'm just waiting for the new map to start playing again.

That's half the problem, the damned map is going nowhere and we're out of creativity and ideas. We've BARELY even STARTED building anything. We have hardly any players, Jordan is spending more money to keep it running than he's getting in donations, and people keep fucking with us in all kinds of ways. WHAT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING POINT?

14Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

And 737, you make a server and advertise the ip to nearly ALL our players without so much as a word to me or Jordan and you act like you did nothing?

15Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

Yes, there haven't been many players lately. I think me and the rest of the guys would be okay with using the same spawn for the new map. I'm not saying do that but if it gets too much of a problem designing the new spawn I would be fine with it. If the new map was released I think we would have a lot more people start getting back on. If you decide to continue making a new spawn and don't have much money just stop running the server until it's complete. I won't have a problem donating again. You guys do what you want, that's just my suggestions.

16Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

I was really enthusiastic about the new map at first, but it's a daunting task for just me and Jordan to tackle. We have a fairly good vision for what we want, but we're aiming to make it bigger and better than the old spawn.

The map we had picked out turned out to be too small, and to use a map with large biomes applied we would have to whitelist the server and run it as the main map while we work on it, because multiverse doesn't support large biomes.

17Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:36 pm

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

I'm sorry you guys are having a hard time building the new map. If you need any decisons made or need help just post a new topic and we can all give suggestions Hopefully it will work out okay.

18Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 pm

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

Well clearly,dem0n and Jordann already had enough problems and 73740 tries to come up with a way to steal our players?Wow, if thats help... 737,its probably true that you just got bored and wanted to so called "help" the server...

19Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 am

iRachet

Donator
Donator

I will try to get ALOT of money for christmas to save the server, be strong guys!

20Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 am

iRachet

Donator
Donator

I agree with william i really dont mind that spawn its REALLY awesome

21Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

WTF i didnt say the ip

22Important! for Jordan only Empty Re: Important! for Jordan only Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 am

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

i just said i got a server up! >Sad=
Either i got hacked and some1 found the ip and said it on my account or your lieing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum