Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Super's Member Application [Delete Please] EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super's Member Application [Delete Please]

+2
zachattack4
supermochalala
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super's Member Application [Delete Please] Empty Super's Member Application [Delete Please] Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:44 am

supermochalala

supermochalala
Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username: supermochalala

How long have you been playing on this server?: 2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on this server?: Every day I can

Name any Admins, Mods, or Members who would vouch for you: iRachet, xFaD3Dx

Why do you deserve Member rank? Well, I've broken up a couple fights on the server. I've helped members that were griefed while on the vanilla server. I've made some friends in the few weeks I've been on the server. Hmmm... I'm.... German? Razz

Last edited by supermochalala on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

Well I don't think I haz seen you very much,but you seem like a good player.. so if I see you on more,Ill vouch

supermochalala

supermochalala
Donator
Donator

I'm usually on around 6-8 PM EST, zach. Not sure if you're on at that time, but if you want to catch me, there's your time. Very Happy

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

supermochalala wrote:I'm usually on around 6-8 PM EST, zach. Not sure if you're on at that time, but if you want to catch me, there's your time. Very Happy
Alrighty.

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

VOUCH Very Happy.. Very good player even helped him when he was griefed in vanilla

supermochalala

supermochalala
Donator
Donator

Well, I've become a donator now, so I guess I should delete this post. But I'm not exactly sure how to.

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

Well. Lets start. Broken fights on vanilla: which ones? (you created one) Helped members: They were "members" (those fags *facepalm*) Im german: so?
PLUS you lied to me about being on the server before with "captainmocha"
Vouch 2

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Nico Razz HEs donator soo its all cool.. And he said he wasnt exactly sure if he wasnt in the server or not.. So its all good and Thanks for Donating man Very Happy! ITs a pleasure to have u in the server!

supermochalala

supermochalala
Donator
Donator

Nico, I'd really like to know what fight I ever started. Enlighten me, please?

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

He actually hasnt fought at all.. He stopped a fight between me and some other kid.. So yeah Mocha is a good player and why does it matter hes a donator already...

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

Yea I think it can be deleted by going to edit, but people have been having problems deleting things. :/

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Well that sucks, but meh does it matter?? ITs a post that Jordan will already know that he donated..

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

Remember that fight with iRachet aka my 2nd best friend on the server? (DRZ you were gone cause of the blackout i think)

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Ahh :/ Well then if he fought with Rachet then idk..

supermochalala

supermochalala
Donator
Donator

I never fought with Rachet...

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

suuuure

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Ok can we just drop this now please??

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

zachattack4 wrote:Well I don't think I haz seen you very much,but you seem like a good player.. so if I see you on more,Ill vouch
That's possibly because you rarely come on Zach. I see super on quite a lot and I can tell him I'm going to eat him in German! But I shall not vouch because he already has Donator Razz

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Yeah zachs, he comes on a lot... HE even added me on Steam Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum